Registration open 10/26/23 - 11/27/2023
Join us for our Holiday Gathering celebrating the wonderful year of education, fellowship and fun.
December 11, 2023
Guest Speaker - Kelly Jahner-Byrne
Dinner | Silent Auction
Holiday Inn Suites - Pavilion Ballroom
Cocktail Party Attire
How to C.A.S.H. In On Your Photography Business and Make 2024 a Picture Perfect Success by Kelly Jahner-Byrne
Photographers, get ready to elevate your business with these takeaways:
1. Networking Mastery: Learn how to network effectively, attracting more clients and collaborations to boost your photography business.
2. Confidence That Captivates: Build self-assurance for event interactions that leave a lasting impression, attracting clients and industry peers.
3. Strategic Planning: Equip yourself with a plan for event success, setting clear objectives and maximizing your presence.
4. Selling Your Artistry: Discover how to promote your photography services authentically, making the process smooth and appealing to potential clients.
Bio: Kelly Jahner-Byrne's journey from humble beginnings to a successful businesswoman is a bit like going from 'Point and Shoot' to 'Full Frame.' She started with limited business knowledge, but her meteoric rise saw her become the top producer in her very first sales role in under six months.
With a trailblazing career that reads like a best-seller, she eventually founded The HOW Companies, Inc., where she's proved that she knows 'how' to make things happen.
And yes, she's no stranger to the camera! As a former Mrs. Minnesota, Kelly's been photographed a fair bit, proving that she's as comfortable in front of the lens as she is behind a boardroom table.
Known far and wide as the "Queen of Connections," Kelly's speaking engagements and advice have resonated on global stages, inspiring many to master the art of networking and collaboration.
Tickets: Your ticket reservation includes a catered meal, mix & mingle, cash bar, and special keynote presentation from motivational speaker Kelly Jahner-Byrne.
• Members - $50
• Member Guest (1 per member) - $60
• Guest Attendee - $90
• House Sirloin | Flavorful sirloin served under a savory red wine sauce with green beans and garlic mashed potatoes
• Lake Elmo Chicken | Grilled boneless chicken breast topped with house-made wine sauce with carrots and garlic mashed potatoes
• VEGETARIAN Butternut Squash Ravioli | Served in a creamy brown butter sauce, topped with candied walnuts and raisins
• GLUTEN FREE/VEGAN Minnesota style wild rice pepper stuffed with MN style wild rice blend topped with marinara and baked
All meals served with bread, house salad and dessert