Do you have difficulty achieving quality images in-camera without having to correct them in Photoshop? Do you struggle to transform your captures to convey your vision in post-processing?
In this 4 hour program, PG will be sharing his award-winning portrait creation secrets. You will watch him capture and enhance portraits.
Learn the complete workflow of how to capture and enhance portraits. Capture the dynamic range out of your camera, and edit to retain the necessary tonal range for the digital and print mediums.
We will cover:
1. Techniques to achieve efficiency and consistency in your portrait photography workflow.
2. Understand the practical application of inverse square law.
3. Capture images with quality and contrast of light that will result in beautiful prints.
4. RAW file process for optimum dynamic range.
5. Magazine quality skin retouching with Dodging & Burning and Frequency Separation
6. Color Grading to achieve mood and feeling
7. Finishing techniques to bring a dramatic feel to your image.
All attendees should bring a notepad or laptop to take notes!
Bio:Phaneendra Gudapati is a portrait artist located in Plano, TX. He is inspired by classical portraiture, paintings by old masters and fashion and loves to create a fusion between fine art and fashion in his work.
PG is self-confessed "technology junkie" always learning about the craft of photography. He loves to develop his imagery using various techniques to bring his artistic vision to life.
PG is recipient of PPA's Imaging Excellence award, PPA Master of Photography, Master of WPPI, PPA Photographic Craftsman, Certified Professional Photographer and Adobe Certified Photoshop Expert.
"Twin Cities Professional Photography Association" is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Copyright 2017 TCPPA all rights reserved.