Before admission into the Twin Cities Professional Photographers Association (TCPPA), a person, firm or institution must agree to the following Code of Ethics.
- Endeavor to maintain a dignity of manner in his/her behavior, in the presentation of his/her photography and photographic services, and in his/her appearance and that of his/her studio or place of business, and in all other forms of public contact.
- Observe the highest standard of honesty in all his/her transactions, avoiding the use of false, confusing, inaccurate or misleading terms, descriptions and claims.
- Endeavor to produce photographs equal or superior in quality to the samples he/she displays, to apply his/her efforts toward providing the best possible photographic services and to play his/her part in raising the general standard of photographic craftsmanship.
- Show a friendly spirit of cooperation to his/her professional photographer colleagues and assist them whenever possible, if they are in trouble or difficulty.
- Avoid the use of unfair competitive practices as determined by any court of competent jurisdiction, the federal anti-trust laws and related statutes.
- Assist and share his/her knowledge with his/her photographer colleagues and encourage them individually and collectively to achieve and maintain the highest standard of quality.
- Recognize the authority of TCPPA in all matters relating to the interpretation of this code.
ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE: By Checking the Terms Box on this webpage attests that all statements made by me are true to the best of my knowledge and further attest that I have read, understand and agree without reservation to abide by the Code of Ethics of the Twin Cities Professional Photographers Association.