Registration open 5/4/2023 - 6/9/2023
Jamie Hayes M. Photog. M.Wed Photog., Cr., CPP, F-ASP API, ABI, XXV, FP
Richmond, VA • hayesandfisk.com
Tired of relying on the use post processing to fix your images or make them consistent? Wish you had a simple understandable way to use lighting guaranteeing perfect results ever time inside or outside? Well then this program is perfect for you.
Join Jamie Hayes in this amazing lighting program where he will share with you how he has used his simple lighting concept for over 40 years to create perfectly exposed and repeatable results for his clients and that sell every time. Whether in studio, outdoors or on location Jamie and Business Partner Mary-Fisk Taylor have used this simple lighting concept to create a sustainable and satisfying portrait and wedding business for 28 years.
This is the same lighting concept that we have both used to win at image competition consistently for decades.
3 key takeaways:
1. How to properly use additive light indoors, outdoors and on location
2. How to set up a studio in a small space
3. How to get consistent lighting results without post production needed
Bio: Jamie attributes the success of their studio, along with business partner Mary Fisk-Taylor, to their sound management and business skills combined with their love and passion for photography. His commitment to creating priceless portraits, wedding albums and commercial imagery has earned him an extremely loyal clientele as well as a sterling reputation in the state of Virginia. Their business savvy and creative marketing concepts have enabled them to establish an extremely profitable and fulfilling portrait and wedding gallery. Asa PPA Approved Business Instructor and PPA Approved Photographic Instructor, Jamie offers informative and motivational programs to working photographers. Jamie has participated in several state, regional, national and international conferences giving both full-day and week long classes. As an affiliate PPA juror he has the pleasure to judge several international print competitions throughout the US. He is a proud member of several professional photography organizations, including: Professional Photographers of America (PPA), Virginia Professional PhotographersAssociation (VPPA), The Society ofXXV and the International Society of Portrait Artists. Jamie has been honored with many awards on both state and national levels. His achievements include the Kodak Gallery Elite Award of Excellence, numerousKodak Gallery Awards of Excellence,PPA Loan collections, multiple ASP Regional Medallion Awards, SEPPA Distinguished Awards, Best Wedding Albums VPPA, Best of Category,Fuji MasterpieceAwards and the VPPA Photographer (Highest Print Case) several times as well as one of the Top Ten Photographers for the entire state of Virginia. Jamie will earn the distinguished honor of ASP Fellow in January of 2018 as the 122 photographer in the world to earn this degree.
Jamie shares his simple lighting concept applying a down to earth and easy formula for lighting any subject indoors or outdoors.
• Photographic Craftsmen Degree Master of Photography Degree Imaging Excellence Degree Approved Photographic Instructor Approved Business Instructor
• Member of The Society of XX.
• Scored a perfect 100 in SEPPA competition using film
• 4 for 4 in PPA Loan Collection (2 wedding albums and 2 prints using film ) Kodak Gallery Elite Award 1st place
• 16 Kodak Gallery Awards 14 Fuji Masterpiece Award
• 4 VPPA Photographer of the Year Awards 4 ASP State Awards
• 2 ASP Regional Awards
• 2 Top 10 PPA Wedding Photographer of the Year Awards 8
• PPA Charities Legacy Award PPA Affiliate Juror
• PPA Directors Award Recipient
• Certification Committee Member
• Speaker Selection Committee Member
Schedule of Event:
3:30-4:00 Registration and Member Q&A
4:00-4:05 TCPPA Updates
4:05-8:00 Presentation (1-15 minute break)
To Bring: Notebook