In this time of uncertainty, TCPPA has gathered resources to help photographers safely reopen their businesses, as states deem it is safe to do so.
Starting May 18, 2020 the new executive order #StaySafeMN will go into effect and allow photographers to reopen if they can continue to follow safe practices (ex. frequent handwashing, maintaining social distance, wearing a mask, etc.), operate at no more than 50 percent occupancy and have a safety plan in place.
Professional Photographers Of America (PPA)
• General Resources from the PPA relief package and government updates to free photography education. PPA membership is not needed to access their resources. https://www.ppa.com/inittogether
• Guidelines for Safe Operations - https://www.ppa.com/inittogether/safe-operation-of-photog
MN Department of Labor and Industry (DLI)
•. MN COVID-19 Preparedness Plan Template (safety plan) - https://www.dli.mn.gov/sites/default/files/pdf/COVID_19_business_plan_template.pdf
MN Employment and Economic Development (DEED)
• Safely Returning to Work - https://mn.gov/deed/newscenter/covid/safework/
• Critical Worker Definitions - https://mn.gov/deed/assets/critical-worker-definitions-ACC_tcm1045-425195.pdf
MN Department of Health (MDH)
• Business and Employers: COVID-19 - https://www.health.state.mn.us/diseases/coronavirus/businesses.html
Center for Disease Control (CDC)
• Guidance for Cleaning & Disinfecting - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/pdf/ReOpening_America_Cleaning_Disinfection_Decision_Tool.pdf