Rod Radtke Memorial Scholarship
About Rod Radtke:
Rod had been a member of TCPPA for many, many years. He served on the board of directors and was the association president in 2015. Even after retiring from his board duties, Rod continued helping through photographing meeting and events as well as anything else requested. He was always happy to say yes to anything needed. Rod touched the lives of so many through his selfless giving always willing to share of his knowledge and experience as a friend and mentor. Rod truly embraced the idea that the more we help each other the better the industry is for all of us.
Award Certificate and funding for educational experience: Up to 2-$250.00 awards presented annually.
Funding to be awarded to members that best demonstrate a genuine giving back attitude to other photographers. Funding to be provided for educational experiences; workshops, convention, etc.
1. Applicant must be TCPPA member. (Studio, Associate, Educator, Vendor)
2. Application essay should explain: How candidate has embraced the ideals of giving back to the photographic community. Demonstrate how nominee has worked to help build up and support others, consistently going above and beyond to assist other photographers.
Restrictions and limitations:
1. Scholarship is to be paid toward enrollment in educational seminar or conference. This is not a cash award.
2. Winner of scholarship will have 1yr. from presentation of award to identify educational event where funds are to be applied.
3. Member can only win this scholarship once.
4. TCPPA Board to review and vote on nominations
2019 scholarship applications are due by 10/31/2019
Complete the Rod Radtke Memorial Scholarship online here
- or -
Download the Rod Radtke Memorial Scholarship application here