Nominate a board member for 2019 here -
The TCPPA Bylaws state that Directors sitting on the board must be current active members of the association. The nominating committee will verify membership status of all nominees prior to publishing the ballot of nominations. The nomination period will expire September 19 at noon. Only active members are allowed to cast ballots. Watch your October newsletters for ballots.
ALL TCPPA BOARD MEMBERS - ATTEND ALL BOARD MEETINGS
All TCPPA Board Members Sign and adhere to a Conflict of Interest and Social Media Policy.
All TCPPA Board members are required to attend Board Meetings and Member Meetings.
All TCPPA Board Members are Responsible for Clean Up after Meetings.
• Organize and lead monthly board meetings.
• Register TCPPA with the PPA each year.
• Oversee duties of Officers and Board Members
• Obtain PPA merits and MPPA credits for monthly speakers and outgoing President
• Make contacts and arrangements for speakers and program locations
• Introduce speaker if President is not available.
• Preside at monthly board meetings if President is not available.
• Take minutes at monthly board meetings.
• Maintain a current membership list; coordinate with newsletter editor and webmaster
• Greet and check-in members at monthly meetings, distribute name tags.
• Have membership application forms available at monthly meetings.
• Send out statements to membership for annual dues.
• Handle registration/payments for special programs.
• Coordinate annual election with Past-President
• Maintain TCPPA checkbook.
• Pay all TCPPA bills including speaker fees, PPA dues, phone bills, meeting.
• Facility fees and other expenses.
• Collect annual dues and guest fees.
• Maintain and Report the TCPPA Budget at Board Meeting.
• Help with meeting setup and cleanup
• Greet members and non-members as they arrive; make them feel welcome!
• Serve on one or more of the following committees:
• Social Events
• Name Tags/Hosts
• TCPPA Charities
• Print Competition
Past-President - Chairman of the Board
• Be a resource person for President and Board Members
• Act as David Award (Staples Award) committee chairperson
• Coordinate nominations and annual election with Secretary.
Nominate a board member for 2019 here - https://form.jotform.com/82483900246154